Contributors

Saturday, December 29, 2012

December

Well... this month turned out a tad funny. Got off to a flying start, ran 42 and 48 miles the first two weeks. But, I had some fairly serious oral surgery early in the month that was kind of rough... slowed me down some and the led me to getting quite sick the second half of the month. I rarely get sick and this has been dragging on for almost two weeks. I haven't run ten days. I'll be fine, but I am having a hard time getting this nasty congestion out of my chest. Oh, well. With that said I managed 117 miles in two and a half weeks before I got sick. Tomorrow marks the first week of the New Year... I will be out there. My New Year's day 10K is probably not going to happen the way I'm feeling. On a bright note, between being sick, surgery and some real discipline I have lost 19lbs in the home stretch. I'm good with that. Upward and onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers